Setting up a direct debit – Business Customers
You can manage your water bills when you set up a Direct Debit payment plan, with a choice of payment dates and installments spread across each year.
Once you have registered, and your Direct Debit is set up, we will write to you to confirm how much your payment plan will be and the date each month the amount will be taken out.
If you have any questions, please give our Customer Services Team a call on 0330 111 0780
To complete this form, you will need to provide your:
- Full name, contact number and an email address
- Bank details – including your account number and sort code
If you want to change your bank details, please call us on 0330 111 0780 and speak to one of our customer service advisers.
If you would like to change your payment date please get in touch with us, you can email us at email@example.com. We will confirm your new payment date in writing.
You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Please also let us know by emailing or calling Customer Services.
Direct Debit is the easiest way to pay and gives you control over your finances, with a choice of payment dates and instalments spread across the year.
Your charges are normally payable in arrears every quarter, but you also have the option to budget for your bills by paying in monthly instalments, in effect ‘paying as you go’. You can set up a monthly budget plan and the payments we receive will build up a credit towards the bill when it becomes due.
If at any time you are unhappy with your payment plan amount you can choose to pay any outstanding balance in full and ask us to review your monthly payments.
You also benefit from the Direct Debit Guarantee:
- An immediate refund from your bank if there’s an error
- Advance notice if the date, frequency or amount of the payment changes
- The right to cancel at any time.
What is the Direct Debit Guarantee?
The Direct Debit Guarantee protects you in the rare event that there is an error in the payment of your Direct Debit. Here are the details, taken from the Direct Debit website:
- The Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit the organisation will notify you (normally 10 working days) in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request the organisation to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by the organisation or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when the organisation asks you to
You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us if you wish to make a change to your Direct Debit payment plan.