As a statutory undertaker for your regional area, we provide your home with water and/or wastewater.
If you are unsure which service we provide to your home, you can check below
It is our aim to provide you with high-quality drinking water. As a regulated company we are required to:
- Develop and maintain an efficient and economical system of water supply
- Provide supplies of water to premises and
- Maintain, improve and extend our water mains and other pipes such as to manage our network and resources effectively
You can find information and advice about your water supply in our Help & Advice section
The sewerage system serving your home is designed to effectively take away wastewater for treatment and disposal. As a regulated sewerage company, we are required by the Water Industry Act 1991 generally within our area of responsibility:
- To provide, improve and extend a system of public sewers, and to cleanse and maintain
them to ensure that our area is effectively drained; and
- To make provision for emptying our sewers and the treatment of sewage.
You can find information and advice about your wastewater removal in our Drains & Sewers section