Swindon (To be reviewed in line with any Covid-19 restrictions)
Salary Range – c£27,000 – £35,000 (dependent on experience)
Icosa Water is the market leading regulated independent water and wastewater company that owns and operates residential and commercial networks across England and Wales. Due to an ever-increasing client portfolio we are now seeking additional support in our network engineering team.
You will be joining a collaborative and supportive organisation that develops individuals to meet their full potential. External training opportunities will be provided as well on-going mentoring from our experienced team.
The Project / Network Technician role is within our Developer Services department and will provide technical (design) and administrative support to the Network Engineer and the wider team to assist in the successful delivery of the potable water and wastewater projects throughout the NAV process.
- Produce potable water designs to Icosa Water’ design specifications.
- Assist in the production of Asset Record plans following receipt of the contractors as-laid submissions.
- Produce NAV boundary plans and Point of Connection plans.
- Produce Land Entry plans for third party access requirements.
- Managing the Point of Connection application process and programme.
- Produce construction handover packs for potable water and wastewater projects.
- Assist in target costing potable water and wastewater projects.
- Provide support in raising and monitoring Streetworks notices.
- Maintain ‘Project Tackers’ and the ‘Developer Services Portal’ for various functions within the Developer Services department.
- Internal/External Stakeholder support and communication.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Qualifications – minimum of or working towards a HNC in Engineering (preferred)
- Competent in using Auto CAD is essential
- Potable and/or Wastewater experience desired but not essential
- Must be IT literate in all Microsoft Office software
- Able to integrate well within the team and be adaptable to different functions within the business
- We will also consider someone with a background from other utility fields.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your C.V to Enquiries@icosawater.co.uk
Closing date – 9th February 2021