£18 – 20K DOE
The Company is looking for a self-assured individual with a strong willingness to learn and the desire to take on varying responsibilities and be prepared to get involved in any aspect of the business. The ideal candidate will be eager to immerse himself/herself in a range of areas of the business, including legal, regulation, company secretarial, compliance, construction and operations and human resources. About 50% of this role will be PA based while the rest will comprise varied responsibilities, including preparing licensing applications, managing company secretarial files, managing client bundles and correspondence, preparing submissions for various regulatory bodies and instructing third party contractors and consultants.
Please include a cover letter along with your CV when applying.
- Providing typical PA/EA support to Company Director.
- Meeting organisation, calendar and invite management, location and facility bookings
- Travel booking and management.
- Preparing correspondence, keeping and maintaining accurate records and paperwork.
- Preparing proposals and contracts as directed by Company Director for completion with clients.
- Effectively filter emails to highlight urgent correspondence, print attachments and bring to the Company Director’s attention.
- Screen telephone calls, enquiries, requests and post when appropriate.
- Attending internal meetings and taking minutes, type and distribute.
- Printing, scanning and photocopying.
- Setting up and maintaining filing systems.
- Corresponding with clients and with regulators on general enquiries and licence specific issues.
- Maintaining client bundles and overseeing the licensing process from inception to completion.
- Maintaining company secretarial file and ensuring company compliance with filing obligations.
- To undertake any reasonable request as directed by the Company Director.
- A background in PA/EA role.
- Excellent administrative, organisational and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated and highly professional approach.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks on a daily basis
- Excellent writing skills (flawless grammar and accuracy).
- Accurate and quality conscious.
- Good IT literacy across a range of MS packages and in house systems.
- Time management.
- Ability to take minutes and manage a busy and deadline driven workload.
- Must be a team player and work collaboratively with the team.
- A-Level or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driving License (Preferred)