Working from home with extensive travel across England as well as attendance at our offices in Swindon as and when requested.
Business Development & Marketing
Salary Range – c£28,000 – £35,000 (dependent on experience)
Company Car Allowance £7,000 per annum
A competitive bonus structure is available
A company within the Last Mile Group, Icosa Water is the market leading regulated independent water and wastewater company that owns and operates residential and commercial networks across England and Wales. To continue our impressive growth we are now seeking additional support in our business development team.
You will be joining a collaborative and supportive organisation that develops individuals to meet their full potential. External training opportunities will be provided as well on-going mentoring from our experienced team.
The Sales Manager’s role is within our Business Development and Marketing department and will be responsible for generating leads and securing the adoption of both potable and wastewater connections to continue the impressive growth of the Icosa Water brand. This will be a field-based role and will involve extensive travel to client offices across England and Wales.
- Lead generation from the establishment of client relationships with house builders, self-lay contractors and consultants.
- Securing water and wastewater network construction and adoptions.
- Building and maintaining client relationships.
- Production and follow up of technical and commercial offerings to clients.
- Promotion of Icosa Water at networking and exhibition events.
- Management and data input of Icosa Customer Database / Systems
- Activity Reports
- Assisting marketing team with production of case studies and news stories
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Potable and/or Wastewater experience
- Knowledge of the water/wastewater connections market desired but not essential
- Commercial acumen
- Must be IT literate in all Microsoft Office software
- Able to integrate well within the team
- We will also consider someone with a background from other utility fields or from a technical team within the housebuilding or consultancy industries.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your C.V to Enquiries@icosawater.co.uk
Closing date – 9/02/2021