Support & Industry experience
Since being established back in 2016, Icosa Water has proudly worked in partnership with many strategic and regional housebuilders all over England. We understand the water industry and how complicated it can be. Therefore, Icosa Water offers continued support throughout the whole process with our experienced and knowledgeable team.
We know time constraints can be an issue for many developers. We pride ourselves on completing technical approval within 4 to 6 weeks of receiving a compliant pack. Our proactive approach of getting our contractor on site to start works and inspections allows the adoption process to run seamless throughout.
Why should I choose a NAV?
Why should you move away from traditional incumbents and towards a NAV?
When choosing Icosa Water you are choosing a regulated water company that is held to the same standards as an incumbent. We are also a business with extensive experience dealing with all kinds of developments.
Our license allows us to work within any geographical area within England. We provide a focused delivery of sewer adoptions, water mains and connections on time to your program. Adoption is simply agreed and to a price that is commercially attractive.
How can we benefit you?
- Sustainable solutions to help lower the carbon footprint of your site via water reuse and water harvesting
- Experience in adopting and maintaining SuDS
- Tailored solutions to nutrient neutrality issues within your development
- We compete on a site by site basis offering tailored solutions to your development
- Reduced CAPEX for pumping stations
- We work closely with our developers and customers to deliver first rate customer service
Get in touch with our development team on 0330 320 0762 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can improve your project.